Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ninja texture



Whats up viewers as you can see I am in the process of texturing my ninja. I am not finished but the is what he will pretty much look in the end of this project. As we can see the hands are not yet done I also just thought of a cool noise idea for the breastplate. It is now 3:18 am and I am still up grinding. Sweet for me I guest.

LOL......

I am using both textured UV's from max and poly paint from z brush right now I like where the texturing process is heading, but ill like even more once its finished and perfected. Thanks Walt for bthe tips.

Hm.... the top image is pretty coll for a major ninja battle.

3 comments:

  1. cool work
    gald you jumped in :)

    Now ask yourself
    what could make him pop?
    what could i add to him to make him say im a Ninja without using ONE WORD?

    is a ninja not to be seen?
    what reason would he wear such a visible color?

    not saying it's wrong; I just want you to train yourself into a way of thinking above your work.
    it's a very big picture skill....and It's a VERY hard thing to do.
    Something they don't really teach you in school.
    it comes with observation and surrounding yourself with folks that give honest earnest opinons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep goin bruh
    work on something else for a spell if your burnt and stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotha Walt i should rethink his color,i am also rethinking the armor because the armor plate on his shoulder because if he got in to a fight how will he move his arms up, out and back, the plate is covering his shoulders so thats two things to think about.

    Thanks bro.......

    ReplyDelete