Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NINJA ARMOR UPDATE 2...........


Its now 5:o8 and i have the ab plate complete. I decided to take brake from watching and reading z brush tutorials. man..... talking about a all niter, Iv been staying up from morning to morning for three weeks to get better in z brush and 2D drawing now.

God I hope karma is good to me in the future........ lol


Here is my ninja with detailed armor on. During this process I used the slandered brush and played withe the brush size. Insted of clicking the zsub button I held the alt to dig into the mesh. A noise texture will be applied to the armor for a more realistic look.

Im not finished with the armor by far folks.............

3 comments:

  1. the focus had paid off
    keep going.
    make sure you have fun along the way.
    After the day i had ...im playing some Darksiders.

    might do some drawing for the night cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Walt, I enjoy what I do now so its only right that I try my best. Thanks once again bro. Oh Iv joined the comic con challenge.

    Oh I am competing for 2010...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lol, enjoy Darksiders bro and please tell me how that game is I am getting my ps3 on next Thursday and I want it.

    ReplyDelete